Become an Extreme Shredder VIP Trainer by joining my PT mentor program. Spaces are limited so do not miss out on this...
My "work smarter not harder" philosophy in the workout room also applies to my work life.
I know what it feels like to do long hard hrs on the gym floor. I did it for 10 years! I also know how amazing & rewarding being a Personal Trainer can be but when you start getting up to 35+ sessions a week it can be hard to maintain enthusiasm.
I started to question the sustainability of a long term career in Personal Training which lead me into thinking outside the square.
I still LOVE training clients but these days I do not have to rely so much on that income so it's a great feeling to not have to slog it out in the gym anymore & I have a new found passion for helping my clients. I want to help Personal Trainers out there who I know struggle with this which is why I have developed this program.
The program is run online for 8 weeks so you can do it anywhere around the world.
Here is what you will learn to do on the course;
- Create a consistent secondary stream of income so you can do what you love & avoid burnout
- Learn how to effectively use the online space for your PT business
- Learn how to create original & relevant content for your client that will multiply your following & your database
- Learn training techniques & fat loss principles that will not only give your clients better results but will also give you an edge or a point of difference in a very competitive industry
- Learn how to maximize your time by holding my group VIP classes in your local gym or outdoor location
You will have me personally mentor you through every step of your business.
This is something that has been on my heart to do for a long time as I see & hear so many stories of failed Personal Training businesses & a lot of it has to do with lack of support after you have your credentials. I hope to solve this issue once & for all.
The first course starts up soon. To book or find out more about the course email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an Ask Sally form.
Yours in Hormone Health & Fitness,